What to expect
Where to start
- You can contact me on many different platforms – Messenger on Facebook is becoming more and more popular with my clients. I will require your email address and mobile phone number as I am using it for scheduling and formal communication with you. I am happy to chat on social media and you can always call me, of course.
- If you have any the particular location in mind for your session, please write it down. If not, don’t worry. I can always give you some tips – local parks, beaches, your backyard, your favourite hideaway…
- Also, you may want to read what my clients said about their experience first on my Testimonials page.
- Once we discuss your needs, I will share My Diary with you so that you can choose the most suitable date/time for you. The event can be directly saved into your own calendar too and any adjustments can be done in real time for both of us being updated about it.
- Based of what kind of photography services you require, your booking is confirmed once I receive your Booking/Attendance Fee deposit onto my bank account. If you pay based on invoice, please send through your invoicing details at this stage (like your name, business name, address, email, mobile and ABN if you have one).
- Preferred way of payment is Direct Deposit onto my bank account but you can also transfer monies via PayPal, link is on my website. Cash payments possible one week ahead.
- Please refer to Terms & Conditions here.
- I will also ask you to sign a standard Model Release Form or Wedding Agreement at this stage.
Preparing for your session
- People usually approach me with a certain location in mind for their photoshoot and we can make it as relaxing or glamourous as you like. Every family is different, so what you wear is ultimately your choice.
- I would suggest to avoid wearing tops with big prints or wide stripes as it can be distracting or for couples to wear the same colour tops. Also, try to coordinate your shoes but that’s about it. Women usually look better if they have got their shoulders covered too. See more ideas here: Follow me on Pinterest
After your session
How does it work, you’ve asked?
1. We usually spend about 1.5 hrs at the location but I am not limiting my time with you.
2. I might send you a sneak peek photo within 48 hours (because I am as curious as you are).
3. Within a few days you will receive a password to your online proofing gallery with all (unedited) low resolution, watermarked images and it is up to you to choose those you like.
4. You will select your favourites, pay the balance and then I will do my magic. The payment is always required beforehand.
Choosing your photos
- I am offering my clients to choose their personal favourites from plenty of great images in private online proofing gallery.
- I will invite you to view your proofing gallery by sending you a link. This gallery contains an extensive selection of images from your photo session and is strictly for your eyes and your eyes only to choose your favourites for my further editing. I have restricted download of the photos at this stage as they are not fully retouched yet and it is very much work in progress.
- Over time I came to conclusion that people tend to choose slightly different set of photographs (for sentimental reasons or where they like themselves better which I can’t really see myself) and this way you can truly get the photos you want to keep forever!
- Once you finalise your selection for my editing, you mark your favourites, I will ask you to pay your balance and I will work on retouching your images.
Receiving your photos
- Once I receive your payment, I will send you your link to the private online gallery with retouched images.
- You will receive your professionally edited digital images in high resolution (for printing) and low resolution (for emailing/sharing on social media) via link to custom made online gallery with your retouched images (or other media if required) usually within a week after your payment unless we have arranged it differently prior to your session.
- Your gallery will be open for several months so you can share it with your family if you like and download all the photos (one by one or as a whole gallery) in your space.
- You can download your images at this stage as I will provide your unique PIN for download.
- You can also share your photos directly on social media from there if you like.
- I am happy to assist you with printing your images/creating art work in professional photo lab to really get the best out of your photos as only there the archival quality of the prints is guaranteed! This is charged extra and I will always send you a quote prior any work.
- If you prefer to receive your images via Dropbox, Google Drive, Google Photos or on a thumb drive, please let me know. I am flexible.
- I keep the originals on my external drive as a backup in case you ever need it in the future.
Get in touch with me and you will hear from me within 24 hours!